1. The first wave of cloud computing was created by Amazon Web Services (AWS), which launched with a few simple compute and storage services in 2006. By 2016, AWS was operating at an $11 billion run rate. (Source: Forrester)
2. A 2016 Forrester study showed that 38% of North American and European technology decision-makers said that they are building private clouds for their companies.
3. According to Synergy Research Group, Amazon Web Services holds 31% of the public cloud market share, with Microsoft Azure following at 9%, IBM at 7%, and Google Cloud Platform at 4%.
4. Research firm 451 Research found that out of 451 large businesses surveyed, 45% of organizations plan to partner with a managed security services provider and 42% deploy additional security software to protect data and applications in the cloud.
5. IP theft soared more than 56% this year over last year. (Source: www.secure-24.com)
6. Forrester predicts that “48% of employee-facing IT investments are mobile focused.
7. Telecommuting is on the rise - expecting to comprise 43% of the workforce in 2016. (Source: coordinated.com)
Change the way your company uses computers and take full advantage of our new cloud offering.
8. Amazon Web Services stores 1.6 times more data than all the other significant players in the field combined (Source: 451 Research)
9. The majority of small businesses (69%) hire at least one type of IT service provider, and there is significant room for growth. 39% of small businesses with IT service providers plan to increase their spending in 2016. (Source: SWC Technology Partners)
10. 59% of IT services have transitioned from the traditional break-fix model to a managed service contract. (Source: Clutch)